Well … the wait continues. Our doctors appointment was yesterday and it seems we have made little “progress” over the last several days (last appointment was Thursday). We are still about 1.5cm dilated, heartbeat is 130 (Melissa had not had a coffee yet), and the baby has still not dropped. Grrrrrr
He actually mentioned, that if we cared to, we could induce the next day (today). Show up at 5, go through a LOT of pain, and have your baby by the evening … but we are not in that kind of rush – especially about the pain. So we continue to hold, drinking tea!